Articles on Managing Automation

About and Within The Holy Bible

More Resources found here on Bible.CC, Summary / Outline / SUMMARY OF THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/summary.htm Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible - Similar ... and New Testaments of the Christian Bible "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια) . ..... However, the beginning and end of the book of Job are in the normal prose ... that the Ketuvim was starting to take shape, although it lacked a formal title. Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus - Similar ... Jesus as the Messiah. In postbiblical usage, "Christ" became viewed as a name, one part of "Jesus Christ", but originally it was a title ("Jesus the Anointed") . Unbound Bible unbound.biola.edu/ - Similar ... Turkish: NT (1987, 1994), Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871), Uma NT †, Vietnamese (1934) †, Wolof NT, Xhosa †. Step 2: Choose a Section or Book of the Bible.

Friday, January 23, 2015

How To Find The Stocks You Need And The Lifestyle You Want

View this email in your browser

Dear F

Sometimes the best way to get to where you want to be is to
picture what that place looks like.

You want to be successful in the stock market but have you ever
thought about what that would mean?

Do you picture yourself in front of the computer all day long
trading back and forth?

Is your dream scenario watching 7 computers with three
televisions on in the background broadcasting the different
business channels as you trade the different markets?

If so, just one question?

Where is the fun in that?

So what happens, ten years goes by and you are loaded but what
happened during those ten years?

If you are going to be successful - do it the right way.

Take the lifestyle that comes with it.

http://adammesh.com/lifestyle/

One of the best traders I know trades every day - for a couple
of hours.

He also goes to the gym, plays golf regularly during the summer,
coaches his two sons in various sports and has fun every day.

That's what it is about - stock market success AND the lifestyle
that comes with it.

That's why I choose the stocks I trade so carefully - because I
want to make money in them without stress.

That was not always the case.

In fact, the stock market almost ruined my honeymoon.

I vividly remember jumping out of the pool and running into the
freezing cold air-conditioned business center to make trades.

That was the way I did it - trading all day - every day - and I
still lost sixty thousand on my honeymoon!

That was the turning point.

From that point on I started staying away from stocks like
google or apple and started focusing on stocks that were more
likely to fly under the radar.

I still have a lot of success but the shakeout moves are not
there like in the mainstream stocks.

It's more of a methodical move where I can be in a stock for a
couple of days or a couple of weeks and make solid returns, even
when the market drops like it did this week.

The Best Part: I don't have to be there.

I get in.

I set my stops and I'm gone.

As the stock moves up - I adjust my stops.

You know why?

Because a good stock keeps you in it.

Not every trade is a winner - but that's fine.

If I'm out - I'm out quickly and it's relatively pain free -
unlike the slow grind of a disastrous position that you've held
for way too long.

In fact - by not being there as much - I have cured one of my
biggest weaknesses - emotion.

If I'm not there to watch it - I have no emotion in the market.

That makes my decisions as methodical as the stocks I am
trading.

I'm doing better than before with much less work!!

That's what I want for you too.

http://adammesh.com/lifestyle/

Every week I'm doing something fun.

Whether it's a basketball game, golf, a movie or a walk in the
park (literally) - I'm trading the stocks I need to and enjoying
the lifestyle that goes with it.

You can too.

Start learning how TODAY.

http://adammesh.com/lifestyle/

We'll start by teaching you how to build your stock list and
trade the right way - the lifestyle part will be up to you.

Let's do this!

All The Best,

Adam Mesh

P.S. One of my students was confused by his homework assignment
last week - it included going for an hour walk outside and not
watching the market. On a side note - he had a great day
trading.

P.P.S. Another sent me this:

Dear Adam,

Good to talk with you today. Thanks so much for your advice and
for taking the time to coach me.

I am so glad that I got on board with you and your team.

You have taught me excellent skills that have translated into great
gains! It has been a very valuable investment, and It Keeps On
Giving!

A Huge Thank You to You and Your Team!
You're The Best!

Blythe

http://adammesh.com/lifestyle/


 

Copyright © 2015 Adam Mesh Trading Group LLC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Adam Mesh Trading Group LLC
118 East 28th Street
Suite 207
New York, Ny 10016

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

No comments:

SUMMARY OF THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE

More Resources found here on Bible.CC



Summary / Outline / Timeline



i.e Bible.cc Summary



http://biblesummary.org/genesis/1.htm







RESOURCED FROM THESE SOURCES



http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/



http://www.holybible.com/search/







SUMMARY OF THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE



http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/summary.htm